Norica Black Eagle Wood 5.5 mm
– 5.5 mm / .22 metal pellet
– Spring powered break barrel airgun
– Vaporized beech stock with dual tone finish
– Ventilated rubber butt plate
– Checkering in pistol grip and forehand
– Automatic safety
– Adjustable trigger
– Fiber optic compact rear sight
– Aluminium compensator with fiber optic front sight incorporated
– 11mm dovetail mount
– Weight: 3100 gr
– Barrel length: 35.4 cm
– Total length: 119 cm
– Velocity: 265 m/s / 870 FPS
– Energy: 23.8 Joules
One of the most improved aesthetics and better finished airgun in the Norica family of airguns. Despite its refined aesthetics it is one of the most powerful spring air rifles, clocking at around 870 FPS, for the 5.5 mm metal pellet version.
The dual tone beech stock is black and natural wood base inked. The stock is ambidextrous, with a slight raised cheek rest and comes with checkering on the pistol grip and forehand.
Both optics come with fiber optics to enhance aiming under any light conditions. The rear one is compact and adjustable, while the front one is hooded and incorporated to the compensator. It also offers a 11mm rail mount for optics.
Technically, this is a very high grade model that comes with an adjustable trigger.
The compensator is aluminium and helps grabbing the barrel in order to charge it.